Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Antipodean @ Bangsar

Last Sunday, Edward and I decided to go for a breakfast date after his early events at Hilton. Our choice of breakfast this time is something that we both have never tried before - Antipodean Cafe @ Bangsar.

From what I've googled and read from blogs, I knew it's famous for the coffee and Big Breakfast. Let's see!




Proudly present to you my so called "breakfast face", only put on sunblock and drew eyebrows.



His Latte.



My Orange Juice. So healthy! 



#hashtags #breakfast #big #toast #hashbrown #scrambledegg #bacon #mushrooms #delicious #yum #LOL

This is mine. I managed to finish all except for the toast and scrambled eggs. The food portions were huge and so did my size. Don't be surprised if I can finish it one day. Someday, I will request to change the scramble eggs into all mushrooms, if possible. Muahaha I AM THE MUSHROOM QUEEN!

Edward ordered the same with me, but instead of bacons, he chooses pork sausage.



Shall end this post with the menu in the cafe. All written on the blackboard and so old school. Love it!


Antipodean Bangsar
No 20, Jalan Telawi 2
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Phone: +603 2282 0411
bangsar@antipodeancoffee.com 

[No Reservations] 
Opening Hours:
Sun - Thu; 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri - Sat; 8:00 am - 11:00 pm




No comments:

Post a Comment