Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Happy Hour @ Poodoo

Hee haa~ Happy Octoberfest people!
What is this festive month without beer and liquor?
Just to clarify I am not a full time alcoholic. Emm, I just drink when I feel like drinking.
And.. I will drink until I feel dizzy, then I will give myself a stop. #crap LoL

Since Tuesday is Malaysia's public holiday, we went out night with few friends for dinner and drinking session.
Our choice of the night is Poodoo @ Fraser Business Park.


Bought this mug for RM 66++ each that came with 2L of beers.
Good deal huh!




Besides serving alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks, they do serve breakfast, lunch and dinners.

Trust me, the foods are all fingers licking good!


Octoberfest Set A - German Sausage Platter (comes with 2 pints of Stout) @ RM 77++


Octoberfest Set B - Stuffed Roasted Pork (comes with 1 pint of Stout) @ RM 45++


Crispy Lamb Roll with BBQ Sauce


Oh hello it's me posing with my collection.


Pardon me still in formal wear because we went there directly after work.

Before I forgot to mention, Poodoo has 2 floors and also an outdoor BBQ area.

The bottom floor is more to dining and restaurant type, while the upper floor is drinking area and also.



Meet the love of my life!
I loved all the pictures taken here. As you can see, the colorful light behind us are actually their dance floor.
(Also used as long table I supposed)


Oh, meet our new friend - Putri from Indonesia.
Okay her name is really "Puteri" wtf can I be Permaisuri too?
So pretty isn't she?
And I am damn blur here T_T



 



Three humans had their vodka shots before we ended the night and they are actually drivers of the night.

So proud of themselves. LoL


 Thanks for the happy night guys and ladies!

 

Poodoo / diy-bbq / live music / bar & grill
Address: #1-162 & #2-284 Jalan Metro Pudu 2, 
Metro Mall, Fraser Business Park, 
55200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact: Bistro +603 9221 4828
Contact:  Bar (Jasmine) +6013 696 6110
Business Hours: Mon - Sat11:00 - 02:00
Email: contactpoodoo@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment