Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Working Life in KL


Happy Labour Day! Happy Holiday! Happy Month of May!
It's been more than a week since I started my new working life in KL. Everything went on smoothly and I hope it continues like this.

It's quite tiring that I have to wake up at 6am everyday, bathing, breakfasting then catching the public transports to work; reaching home by 7pm++ in the evening. I am at the moment of enjoying sweating when it comes to travelling to and fro from work place, because previously I am just too lazy t work out. That's not necessarily a bad thing though.

Go go Fighting!!

The only thing that made me upset is the HIGH HEELS issue!
I have to wear formal office wear to work everyday, therefore heels is a must!


I forgot to spare a slipper on the first day of work. So here's the result I got for wearing 13 hours high heels.


Broken water blister. Thanks to my naughty hand. I peeled off the skin.Disgusting enough! fml & RIP


Thanks to this pair of new heels I bought from Clarks for working purpose.
It works well with me right now, no blame :D


Lastly, thanks to this incredible Aloe Vera Soothing Gel from Nature Republic.
It cures my foot when it's burning pain.


Countdown 3 days to back to Penang! Oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment