Sunday, April 28, 2013

Chiangmai: Animal Planet

We knew Thailand peoples love elephant the most. Therefore, I took my opportunity to Chiangmai & Chiangrai this time to experience riding elephants, and of course seeing some other animals.

I've went to almost half of Thailand already when I was working in travel line, unfortunately it's a shame that I didn't ride elephant before. Most of the time I have to take care of my customers. Auuu! The elephant riding activity is already included in our ground package, so if you happen that your package doesn't include this, I think you will need to pay at least Baht 600 for 30 minutes ride in any part of Thailand like Phuket or Krabi.

Welcome to Maesa Elephant Camp.

Elephant at work.






Elephants are bathing. Cute to the max and they were super playful.


Show time.

After show time, they will ask for reward. Audiences will tip them or give the elephants some bananas. lol



Thanks to the trainer who actually offered to take picture of us with the elephant.

He took a lot of pictures and the elephant was moving here and there so you can see I took up the stick but not dare to hit him. I am very scare actually hahaha. 
Riding on it 30 minutes was like 30 hours to me, and omg-ly the weather was super hot that day.

Besides elephants, we also visited Monkey School.
I got to see monkey shows like riding bicycle, plucking coconut, doing mathematics and so on.
Interesting enough eh?

And this is Edward's dad holding a snake and kissing the snake at Snake Show.
Disgusting enough. hahaha




Alright, gonna end my post with a picture with this cute little baby elephant.
Aww he is so cute and I think he likes me until must play with his nose. loll


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment