Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini

A few months ago, peoples around me keep spreading news that our government is implementing the program "1 Pakej Komunikasi Belia". This is a program by Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) or in Malay, we called it The SKMM.


It means that Malaysian Citizens aging from 21 years old to 30 years old are entitled for a rebate of RM 200 to purchase a smart phone if your monthly basic salary is below RM 3000. No doubt my salary is below it lah so I applied ! fml


How to apply? 

Step 1:
Pre- register at https://komunikasibelia.skmm.gov.my/ . 

Step 2:
You will receive a confirmation email with a voucher alike attachment. Print it out.

Step 3:
Bring your identification card / student card or any relevant documents to the specific telecommunications centre, eg DiGi, Maxis or any of your preferences. I choose DiGi as I already got used to it.

Step 4:
Sign up for a Prepaid or Postpaid plan and enjoy the RM 200 rebate.


Tadahhh ! Samsung Galaxy S III mini White Color.


Nice or not? Cute or not? The screen is even bigger than my 4s fml. The function is almost the same as his big brother S III, just that they have different processor and camera pixels (as what I've heard from the sales girl). So far it's so good for a lady to hold and play with it. I will discover more of it and share out.

Fyi, this is a super advance Mother's Day present for mum. I paid a reasonable price to get this. Btw frankly speaking, I also don't know which is the actual date so just give her first. Currently I am still in the process of teaching her how to use simple applications like making a phone call, messaging, whatsapp and of course the games she loved to play. I think she love it very much and so far I think this is the most expensive gift I bought for her. Shame shame!!

PS: The voucher have a expire date so do take note if you have applied and have not using it because once the voucher had expired, new application and registration can only be allowed after 2 months from your application date.

No comments:

Post a Comment