Monday, October 28, 2013

Double Dinner @ Log Sawadee (乐沙华帝泰国餐厅)

It was Thai food feast last week.
Was craving for Tomyam on Friday and begged the boyfriend to bring me to some mamak stalls to have it.
How the heaven knows, he just drove me to a Thai cuisine restaurant.
Felt so loved! 

It's located at a quite hidden place in Cheras.
I asked him "You've been here before?"
He said "No, my first time."
Okay, how dare you are not scare of I will knock you if the foods taste bad.

Of course, no regrets to dine here.
I won't call in a sinful dinner because you know, spicy foods is zero fat. *lame excuse*




Hard black cover menu for Restaurant Log Sawadee.


Hungry me =P


Him


We ordered Pandan Water as I knew it will help to stop spiciness instantly if drink hot.


Red Tomyam Soup with Squids


Omelette with Pandan Leaves


Thai Styled Fried Glass Noodles


Pandan Chicken

And don't you curious why would I say this a "double dinner"?
Truth is, we went on Sunday night again with friends.
So you can see it's really a good place to dine in until we must recommend it to the gang.
This time we have 6 peoples in total, means - Can order more food!!


Fried Paku Choi with Belacan


Sambal Petai - MY FAVORITE!!!


Swan Shaped Seafood Otak


Pandan Chicken


Steamed Lala


Fried Pineapple Rice


Steamed Sauce with Lemon Sauce


Seafood White Tomyam Soup


Well, you are hungry now?
Go plan your time and make your reservation now for this coming weekend!!!
They open for lunch until dinner, 365 days no rest!

Restaurant Info:
Address: 8A-7-1, Kampung Cheras Baru, Lot 1875, Jalan Kuari,  Cheras Klang Valley 56100 KL 
GPS: 3.1073414 , 101.74874 
Phone: 012 398 8959 
Operating Hours: Mon - Sun: 12:00 pm - 12:00 pm
Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment