Monday, March 25, 2013

Countdown to begin a new life


Hola! It‘s 25th of March already, which means I have 1 month exactly to start my new job. I will be starting a new working life in KL. A hectic yet busy city! New people, new environment, new working culture and of course the new me!

I'm actually quite afraid to face all these, because I was a "princess" back at home. I have to travel alone to work with public transportation, bear all the meals expenses and daily necessities, do all laundries and most importantly- learn to get along with the boyfriend's family. I am very bad tempered and straight-forward person, that's why you should know what is my concern! Plus+, I will miss my mum a lot a lot T__T

Chatted with one of my friends in Perth few days ago. Elisa is my forever wise sister LOL. She knew me really well even though we just knew each other less than 2 years. I really feel warm throwing out all my problems and share with her. I even print screen her advise and read it everyday from now onward. Hahaha! You cannot imagine that huh!


1) When you meet someone or something which made you very fed up, REMEMBER DON'T SPEAK OUT. Swallow all. Inhale and Exhale few times, drink water, then nothing already.

2) When you got scolded by people, even though it's not your fault also, MUST SMILE, then nothing already.



I will take it and practice it! 

By the way, if anyone of you guys here who read my blog and have things or thoughts to share with me, I appreciate your comments.

Thank you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment