Saturday, April 13, 2013

Liese Bubble Hair Dye

First attempt to try out this Liese Bubble Hair Dye.
I wanna test and see whether it can cover my ugly black roots or not. Muahaha
Bought this from Watsons for RM 34++

Dark Tone: Elegant Ash
With Rinse-off Treatment, Low Smell Formula, Gray Hair Coverage (but I don't have gray hair)

Instruction on the box.

Opened and you will see this inside.

Pour "Liquid 1" into "Liquid 2". Mix it by turning the bottle 2 up and down. Do not shake.

Tadah! Color is out. Dark green alike you see.

 
Prepare few hair clips to partial your hair out.


Wear the gloves that came with the box.

Then squeeze the bubble color dye out and spread evenly on your hair.
After your hair are fully covered with bubble color dye, then wait for 20-30 minutes before you rinse your hair.

*Sorry no pictures of the process because I have no hands for doing that. LOL

Rinse your hair with shampoo, then spread on this treatment cream then rinse off again.

If you think the treatment creams are not enough, you may get this Essential treatment cream for more care.
Unfortunately, you cannot get this from Malaysia. I got this from Thailand and it smells good and worked out really well.

Closer look on the bottle. You can get this from Watsons Thailand and its around RM 18- RM 20 after converted to Malaysian Ringgit.

Finally, here's the outcome!




My black roots are not fully covered hahaha fml fml. Confirm not my skills problem but probably this bubble hair dye is not strong enough for dyed hair, My hair already got used to the saloon type hair dye color, but you can see my hair color had become darker. I am okay with it because my previous color faded already. *self-comforting T.T* 

I will rate it 5/10 because my black roots are not fully covered #goddamnit .


Btw, happy last weekend in Penang to me before leaving. Sobz

No comments:

Post a Comment