Monday, October 14, 2013

Sorry That I Damn Dislike You


Still thinking whether want to post this out or not while I am actually drafting this entry.
And, it's published eventually!

They said working place is your second home, because you will spend 1/3 of your time there.
They said that colleagues are like your friends & family because you will also spend 1/3 of your time with them.
I am strongly agreed with it.
I love my working place now, I love my colleagues (some) and I am enjoying my work now.

However, it's kinda depressed when you have to face someone which is not your cup of tea.
Perhaps, not the cup of tea for anyone else also.

Imagine working with a person with all these characteristics: lazy, kinda stupid, playful, talkative like an elderly, not a decision maker, outdated, old fashioned, youtuber, not initiative plus must knock only can move, then the scariest thing is Syok Sendiri !! hahaha f*ck this shitz

Crazy enough! WTH

Okay. I am done complaining.

Thanks for your time.

LoL I am joking.
I wish to elaborate more, however I think it's quite inappropriate because who on the earth knows that "it" is reading!

Peace out. You know who you are.

Sorry, you can't earn my respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment