Friday, October 25, 2013

You Don't Have To Be Like This


I can smile everyday, no matter how bad the situation is. Y'all just can't get me down.

I always believe in karma, and the so-well-known fact is that The World Goes Around.

I am living in a drama, that kind like Cinderella's life and surrounded by step mother and sisters.

Some people lived to please others, but not me. 
Some people lived to scold others, but not me.
Some people lived to swear others, but not me.
Some people lived to scream others, but not me.
Some people lived to be calculative, but not me.

Please!!! Respect is earned not given!

Why you can just talk sarcastically and ironically, even to the closest?
I cannot adapt to this environment and culture, maybe I am too used to be pampered.
Therefore, I gave up on pleasing others, it's just so not me!
I am totally not that kind of person, even if I am, I will do it underneath your eyesight. *evil grins* hahaha

I choose to be silent because I still respect.

God bless you & nice weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment