Tuesday, August 20, 2013

BeautyQ Foot Mask

First of all, I must say that I am not sponsored to write about this.
I bought this incredible product from Hermo.my for RM 29.00 per box excluded postage before you ask.
As you can rarely read from the packaging, it's called 经典水蜜桃嫩肤足膜.

Instructions details got from the website itself too. 


Pardon my socks with lots of hearts lolll.


Results from Day 1 - Day 3
You might not see any effect for the first 3 days. It actually depends on individual foot's condition.
Mine started to be effecting on the 3rd day.


Results from Day 4 - Day 6
Skins on the foot like madly being dropped off / peeled off easily by my itchy hands.
The peeled off skins are so soft and don't worry for any bleeding while you peeling them off.
*Some advised me to let it drop naturally instead of peeling off by myself but trust me, you sure can't STAND it* lol



Results from Day 7 - Day 10 
And I am so excited to see this !!!!! .....*continue peeling* evil grins =DDD


Results of Now and then
I know you want to say I have big foot. Erhem true!!!
But hey, look at the smooth skin I have now =)



Important Info
One can only use this foot mask once(1) per three(3) months. 
You also don't have so much dead skins to be peeled off lahhh right? teeheee
They offered both milk and peach flavors!!

Enough of foot pictures. Now see my face!! Booo!! Peace out xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment