Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tell The World I'm Coming Home

I'm coming home!! I'm coming home!!

My going-home-plan is fixed now. It's in November and I cannot wait to be at the Penang Island, and most importantly is enjoying my favourite Penang delicacies. 

Thanks to Air Asia and Firefly who are always competing on the promotions between each other. Thank you x 100000000000. Believe it or not, both of my return flight tickets only costed me RM 89.00 in total. Hoorrayyy!! I can avoid the stupid massive road jam already.

See my flight invoice below. Don't ask why I booked different airline for one trip. Erhem, of course I have my reasons.


From LCCT Kuala Lumpur to Penang is RM 40.00#ohmygodthisissocheap



From Penang to Subang is RM 49.00 including baggage #holymamathisischeap lol
.

Alright, cut the craps. 6th - 10th November 2013, Penang I see you!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment