Thursday, August 15, 2013

Skin Allergies?!


Dear blog, I'm so sorry that I've been leaving you aside for more than 2 months. *guilty*

I wanted to be a responsible blogger but time is not allowing me to do that.
First of all, I don't own a personal laptop and therefore for your information, I'm blogging with my phone now. ;D

Back to about 2 months ago, I (thought) had skin allergies all over my face and other parts of my body. I sweared that those were the shittest days other than the allergies I got from head to toe when I was 12.

My right cheek.

Left cheek.

Right hand.

And left hand.

SO YOU SEE HOW SERIOUS IS THIS?! 

Anyway, they were not allergies. (Stupid doctor gave wrong consultation). 
They were actually caused by my heaty body aka 热痱 (I assumed this to be the chinese writing) after I consulted the chinese sinseh.

After few chinese medication, you really can see the big change in my skin condition. 

Better huh?

Red spots reduced! 

And happily after a week, I am back to normal and can put make up without worries. 


Advise is: DRINK MORE WATER!!

Ending my post with a before and after pictures.


Take care and see ya! 



No comments:

Post a Comment