Sunday, November 17, 2013

Restaurant Gou Lou Fish Head Noodles 财记高佬驰名鱼头米馆 @ Jalan Alor

Hello! Finally have time to update my dearest blog.
Again, it's an overdue post about food, and it's about fish head noodles again.
Oh I just realized I have quite a number of food posts and it's all about Fish Head Noodles if you noticed LoL.

This time I went to the tourist spot which is at Jalan Alor, Bukit Bintang.

Read more my fishy posts at here and here ;)
And later I will conclude which is my favorite and which is ze best!



Besides serving the signature Fish Head Noodles, their signature dishes are Curry Seafood Noodles, Fish Porridge and Tom Yam Noodles.


Menu on board.


Fried Fish Head Noodles @ RM 8.50 each.
To be honest, this is not the best fish head noodles I've tried so far, the taste is so so only.
It's pricey and tasted so normal. Hmm, it's situated at tourist spots so don't blame the price but the taste can be improved.
Since the fish head noodles is not up to my expectation, I shall give a try to the curry or tomyam next time if I go.


Fish Paste and Meat Balls soup @ I forgot how much,

Well, you can go and have a try if you love Fish Head Noodles like me.

Restaurant Gou Lou Fish Head Noodles
Address: 37, Jalan Alor, Kuala Lumpur, Bukit Bintang, 50200, Kuala Lumpur
Contact: 012-665 4095
Business Hours: 7.00am - 4.00pm (Closed on Wednesday)
Rating: / 5


Oh by the way, my favorite fish head noodles and it's the best I've tried so far is this!!
I'm pretty sure those who tried this stall before will surely agree with me, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment