Monday, November 04, 2013

Gangnam 88 Korean Fusion Restaurant @ Solaris Mont Kiara

Hello November! Here comes another food post ... again.
This time is to dine at my favourite kind of Korean restaurant.
Thanks to the boyfriend who drove me all the way to Solaris Mont Kiara for the Gangnam 88!

It was actually our first time to Mont Kiara area (fyi we had to Waze the location), plus super heavy rain last Friday.
Fortunately, our moods totally didn't seem to be spoiled at all. So good!                                                                 


Ordered Pear Juice @ RM 12 and Korean Soju @ RM 23

The pear juice is really made of real pear haha I mean I actually ate some pieces of pear in it wtf.
For the Soju, I had really high expectation on it but so sorry I just don't like drinks like Vodka.
We actually had our "paper, scissors, rock" session to finish the Soju.
Should have order the cold beer earlier! Tsk! Next round next round.


Six refillable side dishes with no extra cost.

They had Long Beans, Kimchi, Japanese Tofu, Seasoned Vegetables, Fish Balls and Cucumber Kimchi.




Steamed Egg with no extra cost.

I actually asked for this steamed egg. My face was thick I know!
I saw other tables were served on this but we don't have I don't know why. So unfair!
Wanted to highlight this to the owner in Korean but I am shy to speak.
Okay, so 계란 찜 이 주세요 =)


Dwaeji - Galbi (Pork Ribs) @ RM 33 (one person)

This special pork ribs marinated in their very special sauce worth a try. The portion of 1 person was just nice for us.

                                                  
Haemul Ramyeon (Seafood Ramen) @ RM 19

Well, it's just a normal Shin Ramyeon cooked with seafood. Nice one!


A table of food which I am not satisfied yet.

I hope there are more peoples joining us for the next round because I wish to order more from the menu LoL.


Gangnam 88
Address: No 1-1, Jalan Solaris 3,Solaris Mont Kiara Off Jalan Kiara 50480 Kuala Lumpur
Contact: +603-6206 5888
Business hours: Mon – Sun: 11:30am – 1:00am **Every 2nd & 4th Monday OFF 


No comments:

Post a Comment