Sunday, November 24, 2013

Warm Warm Homecook Dinner

Tell me who don't love homecook dinner.
Homecook food is always the best ever since I worked in KL.
The portion is big, the taste is super nice and the main point is you just contribute your mouth.
Nah! I was joking! How can you be so selfish huh?! Hehehe

Let the pictures do the talking!


Just looking at the first picture, you will feel the sincerity right? Oh I miss all of  these so much! Yumss


Lotus Soup



Fried Bitter Guard with Chicken


Stew Chicken Feet with Mushrooms



Fried Sotong with Belancan and Onion


Fried Kangkung 



Fried Egg with Gingers


Warm Warm Homecook Dinner 
Address: Private Place
Contact: email me and I will tell you the recipes LoL @ splendyess@gmail.com
Business hours: Not for sale :P
Rating: 5 / 5



Stop dreaming, go cook yourself if you want. Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment