Saturday, November 30, 2013

Summary of My November + Icona Pop Live in Malaysia

Time flies! It's already the last day of November.
I don't feel sad at all because I spent my November wisely.
Plus, I am welcoming December with a happy heart because it's a month fulls with celebrations!
Christmas, New Year Eve and most importantly, MY BIG DAY!

1) Farewell and saying good bye to my favorite colleague in KL and Menara Hap Seng.



Don't misunderstand, we are not resigned from the company yet LoL.
The office we are initially based was closed down for some reason so we were separated to different branches.
We were both very sad as we knew we really made a perfect team.
We actually cried in Whatsapp hahaha
I felt so thankful as she is the best senior for me because of the generousity to teach me all she knew.


And she just got married!!! Congratulations my dear and keep in touch !!


2) Stepping into The Gardens for work.

Warning: Below will be a spam of all my vain pictures!

Telling myself to stay positive and must be happy even though I have to travel load shits far to work everyday.
Must wear nice make up to cheer myself up and give me more passion for work.
Without make up, I have no power LoL.









Is this called "爱笑的眼睛“? hahaha


3) Celebrated my new centre manager's birthday


We bought her Red Velvet Cake from Bread History for her birthday!




4) Chilling as usual


First try on the Somersby Apple Cider @ The Library, Midvalley with boyfriend and his friends.


5) New Steamer to please my life!


Redeemed this Philips Steamer with our Maybank card points to help me out for my ironing tasks! 
Thank you baby and you better help me out too!!


6) Icona Pop Live in Malaysia @ Neverland KL


Dating night  ❤ ♡ ♥ ღ ❣ ❥




I don't care, I love it !! Peace out xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment