Monday, September 09, 2013

10 Most Irritating Humans

Of course, these are all in my list. No offences please, I am human and I am not perfect.

Some maybe are in your list too? *hehe*


(1) Talkative
Being talkative is not your fault but talking nonsense killed yourself. 
Nowadays we emphasize "talk point and clear" so you gotta get what I mean! 

(2) Machine Guns + I am Funny
There's a slight different with the above. Some just love to talk and don't let others to revert. 
Meaning, talk non-stop, ask question non-stop, answer question non-stop
Slapping your own face isn't that good and it made you a clown. Haha! 
They even think that their jokes are very funny and laugh out loud with high pitch, I was like (-_-") 
Stop it please, you are not funneeehhh!!!

(3) Soft Spoken
If you are born this way, I respect you. If not, please "收皮" lah! 
You will give others ghost bumps!! 
Why want to fake voice just to get extra toppings for your ice cream? 

(4) "Mum's Lil Girl" - Fake One
In short, we called them "acting innocent"
The most heard things from this kind of human is -  "我知道"鸡白"是什么意思,但是我骂不出口"
Omg! This kind of human will scold you behind and they are the most dangerous.

(5) Over Hygienic
I understand that cleaning up yourself is good but over cleaning will make your skin dry.
They are so ridiculous that the whole world hard to accept them, especially me!! 
The worst part is cleaning yourself with other's hand soap. Please go get one hand soap. *roll eyes*

(6) Hand-too-much
See with your eyes not your hand and it same goes to talk with your mouth not your hand. 
I damn hate people that keep touching me while having a conversation. 
Hey!! I am not that close to you only, bear in mind please. 
Don't leave your hand on my shoulder. People might don't like it.

(7) Ms or Mr Stingy
I am sure that everyone have this kind of friends or even family members with this kind of behaviour. 
They are so stingy that they rather spend thousands on the unnecessary than spending few cents for extra egg in a plate of mee goreng *shakes head*. 
When I see this kind of people, I'll just immune myself and no more next time
Hanging out with this kind of "creature" will downgrade yourself and causes heartburn. 

(8) Act Cool-er
Have you seen people wearing sunglasses in indoor and on rainy day? 
Well, I've seen a lot of these at my working place. This is more specifically to guys and bangsa M. 
No racist here and just sharing what I see everyday. 
What for acting cool and bang yourself to wall eventually?!?! 

(9) Lazy Bum Bum
Lazy people please stay at home and continue the rest of your life with worms and insects. 
Don't expect others to follow up your shitty jobs.

(10) Blamer
If you blame me on things that I've not done, I will cry. 
I will not forgive you except that you are my mum or boyfriend. 
The one who blamed me a lot is my boyfriend. 
Okay I am writing this to warn you now Edward Chung. *hmmmph*


Alright done with my list. 
What about yours then? 
Agree or disagree with me? 
Feel free to comment. Thank you.

Ps: Apology for the weird languages I used above.

I hope you enjoyed reading xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment