Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Birthday Shoutout to Soulmate


Hello, this is our first picture I guessed. 
It was taken when your first and mine second tour leading to Koh Lipe. 

Sooner, we went together tour leading trips together to Bangkok most of the time, spending all the public holidays together, and had fun during work and of course after work in the hotel room. 





Then, we went for our own vacations together.




And also, entertaining the silly and childish me together during work last time.



After seeing these 2 pictures, I just only realized that sometimes I could not even bother to be serious and pretty in pictures.

And guessed this is the prettiest us for the time being during our job interviews.


Oh, don't forget our outings last time.




Lastly, thanks that you are kind enough to treat me eat pizza and sing karaoke last year during your birthday!



Okay, this year I owed you.

You may redeem your gift when I'm back to Penang on November.

Just in case if you're afraid that I run away from you, I declare that I will be back on the 6th until 10th.


Happy Birthday my "prettier" soulmate Cheah Shi Yi ! LOL

I called you soulmate because I think you worth more than a bff.

I love you though you became older a year now.

Wish you all the best of luck and see you real soon.

Thanks for being all the time with me even though I am far away now from you.

Thanks for your existence that made me feel that I am real tall. HAHAHAHA

Muack muack *blowing kisses* 

Oh I MISS YOU 


No comments:

Post a Comment