Friday, September 13, 2013

My Biggest Change

Well, this is just another random crap post.

I've noticed a change in me ever since I worked in KL. 

Which is......

My eyebrow became so thick now. LOL



I used to comment a lot on people with thick eyebrow.

Teasing them that they are Shin Chan's siblings.

They said you will get your karma when you said too much.

So now here it is.




And these are my art works, which I am quite satisfied.

However, some of my friends cannot accept my thick brows.



Because I looked like this when I have zero make up. 

Hmm.. Excuse me. I am proud of my naked face actually. *oopps*


And my favorite eyebrow pencil is :

SASA Cyber Color Auto Eye Brow Pencil in Grey Brown

It's my 3rd pencil already. O___O


PS: Sorry for the pictures quality, all are from front camera of my 4s.

No comments:

Post a Comment