Thursday, September 26, 2013

I Am A Sick Cat

我是病猫,我是病猫!!!


I am the king of medicine - pills and syrup.
No joke!

I visited clinic once a month when I stayed in Penang.
Package sickness - Sore throat, Cough, Flu and Fever.
I think they called it #firstworldsickness

Why am I such a weak person?
I am big in size and I actually take supplements everyday.
Owwwww.... 

Ever since I worked in KL for the past 5 months, I visited clinic 5 times.
Life sucks!
Malaysia weather is hot.
I think I'm lack of waters and sleeps.

MUST SET TARGET FOR MYSELF ALREADY!!
1) Drink 2 litres of water per day.
2) Sleep latest at 11pm every weekday.
3) Cut off all fried foods and ices!
4) Exercise at least once a week.

However, No.4 is hardly to be achieved but I actually slimmed down a bit because I cut rice. LOL

Pray for a healthy body, mind and soul.

Peace xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment