Monday, April 22, 2013

Plan B, Mid Valley KL

Today is the second day in KL and I went for a "survey" walk at Mid Valley early in the morning. Bf's sister accompanied me because I am afraid I will be lost lol!

From house to Mid Valley, we took KTM from Salak Selatan Station direct to Mid Valley Station, then  took bus from Mid Valley to Bangsar LRT Station and changed to Star Line LRT back to home. I was quite surprised that the KTM coaches were very new and they had this so called "pink coaches" for women only. Not bad so far, but compared to the LRT and Monorails, KTM were way too slow and I am not confident with their punctuality which were mentioned 15 minutes per train.

Anyway, we went for a movie then had lunch at Plan B.

 Loving the menu. It's kinda like very old school and B&W feel.

Plain water came with a chemical container alike bottle. FOC

Marinara @ RM 23
Spaghetti tossed with tomato sauce, capers, fresh prawns and calamari.

- The prawns are very fresh and "crunchy" plus I'm a red sauce fans so this is really my type of dish.

Eggs Benedict @ RM 14
Delicately poached eggs and grilled turkey bacon, heaped on a toasted English muffin, topped with Hollandaise sauce.

- I think this is their signature as I can see many peoples ordered this. I love the muffin bread and the turkey bacon. Very soft and smelled so good, but I will go for scrambled eggs next time.


Location : Mid Valley South Court, G-073-075 Ground Floor
Tel : +603 2282 1576
Business Hours : Sunday- Thursday 0900- 2200; 
                              Friday- Saturday & Eve of Public Holiday 0900- 2400

This restaurant definitely is worth for my second, third, fourth and more visits. Can't wait!

Thanks for reading. xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment