Thursday, September 19, 2013

Gary Chaw Sensationally Live Tour Malaysia 2013

Hello blog!

Shameless to announce that this is my first ever proper concert (for a solo singer) and it's FOC lol. 

The boyfriend's friend could not make it to the concert so he gave us the tickets.
It just came in the time that we don't have any plan on Saturday night. 
I feel thankful actually because it looked like someone just planned our dating plan for us.


Not the vvips tickets, in fact the cheapest one.
Yet, we did enjoyed because no doubt that Gary Chaw's life performance with his band, Sensation are wesome! 


Fans-a-like posters X Shiny Pink Star for a virgin like me lol. 


Make up of the night.
I just don't know why my eye bags were gone while what I done on this photo was just filtering the lighting.
Well, I think #myconcealerrocks !!!


Selca before concert started.


Oh by the way, the concert was held at Dewan Wawasan, Menara PGRM.
Small hall but considered full house. 


Here it comes the Star of the night, Gary Chaw 曹格!

His hairstyle damn cute and he looked quite handsome one lol


Loving the 3D effect background of the stage! 


Singing his signatured song "Superwoman"


Not many pictures were taken that night because I was busy enjoying myself.

He not only sang his own songs, but also other oldies and pop songs, like Someone Like You, Close To You etc.

Thanks for the lovely night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment