Friday, March 15, 2013

Job Interview Experience


The story begin like this.. I've resigned from my present company and currently serving 2-month notice. Still counting down the days to leave this company. Starting now, anything with regards with travel packages and cheap flight tickets, please do not ask me at the moment because I will become very frustrated, yet I won't give you any advise. Meantime, of course I must look for a new job, a better job or my career I must say.

Therefore, I went for 2 job interviews last week at KL. This is not my first job interview, but this is the first time I do it at outstation, out of Penang Island. Both companies are well-known international company. I did quite well for one but another one was horrible. Still, I need to thank one of the interviewer who speaks aggressively and acts a bit like those girls in Mean Girls lol. In fact, she made me started to think about my future, what I want, what is my soft skills and what I am capable to do. She even made me feel like wanna take up courses in HR management you believe or not? Hahaha so I can be mean to those who come to me for a job interview. Muahaha

By the way, I've gained some travel experience throughout these both interviews, especially when I made full used of the public transport in KL. Taking LRT and Monorail here and there, until now all of these public transport lines still clearly stamped in my mind. Fyi, I always have my bf to be my driver whenever I'm down to kl. I've made it to be more independent to travel alone at KL.

Okay cut all the crapz, I failed one already, now just waiting the better one to reply me. I'm really looking forward to a new job that can give me 100% maximum satisfaction but not always telling lies and doing things which are against my conscience.

Cheers and good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment