Saturday, March 16, 2013

Chilling at Bora Bora Beach Bar

It was indeed a blessing Saturday. Boyfriend came to Penang for a short trip to “ching ming" my dad. He reached Penang in the afternoon and night time, we went for a chill at Bora Bora Beach Bar @ Batu Feringghi. Frankly, this is my first time being there, so shameful as a Penangnite wuahaha. Kinda love the environment there but sorry no pictures for the place, only human pics. =/

Very shocking face. First trial for Note 2 flash camera wtf damn bright.

#1
First appearance of my boyfriend in my blog- Mr Edward. 眯眯眼 (Mimiyan) is the nickname I gave him because he had small eyes lols.

#2

Samantha & Edward

Old friend Samantha & new friend Ah Peng.
Obviously our eyes became smaller and affected by the Note 2 flash LOL.

Thanks Vin for being the driver of the night.

Good night xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment