Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Prudential Rookie Night 2013

Happy Wednesday! Just got back from Pearl View Hotel @ Butterworth few hours to attend Prudential Rookie Night 2013. This is a night for the newbies agent as known as Prustarter who achieved a certain amount of insurance sales to receive award. It's kinda big and meaningful night for my sister. Fyi, my sister is an insurance agent, so if you are interested in any life insurance or need any advise on your insurance policies, please email me at splendyess {at} gmail {dot} com. =)

Prudential "Always Listening, Always Understanding"
I'm also a Prudential insurance policy holder, how about you?



Rookie Night 2013

With sis and mum

Sis and her bf

Make of the day. Loving my thick eyebrow. Practice makes perfect yay !



Selca is Love

Good night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment