Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Malaysian Chinese

First of all, I would like to clarify my nationality. I am a typical Malaysian Chinese, which means Chinese from China but born in Malaysia. I think I have ancestors from China long long time ago but I don't know where. I can speak a few languages like most of the Malaysians can. Chinese, English, Malay, Korean (50%) and local dialects like Hokkien, Cantonese and Hakka swear words lolll. I learn Korean languages from a Korean teacher in Penang but my speaking is poorer than my writing, reading and listening.

Okay! Back to the topic. I went to Jabatan Pendaftaran Pulau Pinang to renew my Identification Card. It was not a sudden decision to renew because you will know why later on.

This is the recent me with make up. Not heavy make up I mean.

This is the recent me without make up. 
Must act cute and photoshop my face to become pinkish a bit bit bit.

This is my current Identification Card Booooom!!!
It had been together with me for 11 bloody years and YES I'm super loving it.
It was taken when I was 12 years old after few days of my 12th birthday, early 8am in the morning.
Officer scolded me for shifting the chair + Hair haven't dry yet = Outcome.
Plus, I look like an Indonesian maid.
A LOT OF PEOPLE TELL ME TO RENEW UNTIL I "BEH TAHAN" 

Closer look now you know how unhappy I am already LOL wtf

Waiting patiently to take photo at the government department.
So my next Identification Card will be a picture of my hair pinned up like this.
So worry omg.


Actually, the point of showing all these photos are to tell you that I've grown up to become a bit bit bit prettier compared to last time, and also make up will make a human look different. I am thick-skinned and I knew it hahaha. Show me if you have some pictures like this too. 

Peace out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment