Thursday, March 14, 2013

Daiso Nose Pack

It was Tuesday after work so I went for a shop with mum and sis at Gurney Plaza. Mum wanted to get something from Daiso, therefore I tagged along with her to there.

I found this Nose Pack. I never knew it was quite famous until I googled about this today.
I always have problems with my whiteheads and blackheads on my nose so I was thinking why not I give it a try as it only costs RM 5. Without any doubt, I bought it.


Descriptions

This is a Nose Pack Blackhead Remover is made by Daiso that contains natural extracts to remove oils and all dirt. It candeeply clean the pore, leaving your skin clearer with less visible pores.


The product is 100% Brand New
 and Made in Korea. Each piece has net weight of 50 g (1.76 oz) and has English and Japanese Instruction on the back.



Features

  • Natural extracts remove oils and all dirt
  • Deeply clean the pore and leaving your skin clearer with less visible pores
  • English Instructions of use
  • Made in Korea
  • Produced by Japanese Brand Daiso
  • 100% Brand New
  • Purchased from local retail store with Limited Supply (local store will re-stock again after 35 days)



Instruction of Use

After cleansing your face, evenly apply on the nose area and let it dry for 10 ~ 15 minutes. If completely dried out, peel if off starting at the bottom, pulling toward the top. *Do not use more than twice per week*



Caution

  • If any irritation occurs, stop using it and consult with doctor
  • Keep out of reach of children
  • Use for nose areas only



Ingredients

  • Water, Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), Ethanol (Alcohol), Polyvinyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene glycol, Methyl Paraben, Allantoin, Polyquaternium - 10, EDTA - 2Na



Specifications

  • Brand: Daiso
  • Country of Origin: Korea
  • Size: approx. 120 (L) x 35 (W) x 35 (D) mm (4.72 x 1.38 x 1.38 inches)
  • Net Weight: approx. 50g (1.76 oz)
  • Weight with Packing: approx. 63g (2.22 oz)

 
White creamy texture inside.

It won't looks so disgusting compared to those black color mask. Well, at least for me. And it smells good surprisingly.

After facial cleansing, apply a proper amount on your nose, then wait for it to dry in 10-15 minutes time, then peel it off, as simple as that.

Take a closer look on my nose. Pores are  huge and lots of whiteheads and blackheads. Disgusting enough!

Selca while waiting for it to dry.

Here's the result. Facial hairs, whiteheads and blackheads are removed.
Satisfying enough! Remember apply toner and follow by your daily skin care routine after the mask.


To my fellow friends out there, if you are facing the same problem with me, big pores with lots whiteheads and blackheads, please go your nearest Daiso shop and get yours by today!

1 comment:

  1. definitely will try this one^^
    at first, I wabted to buy the black one but every body said the white nose pack is much much better for whiteheads & blackheads..

    still waiting my daiso...

    ReplyDelete