Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Belated Valentine's Day Present


Say Hello to my new powerbank aka battery external charger. I always needed this because my phone always ran out of battery just when I needed it the most. It's white in color as you can see, and it came with a USB cable, a powerbank charger and 5 different connectors. I've browsed through all the coupons website till I found the cheapest and best external charger from StreetDeal.MY. This 24000mAh super high capacity powerbank only costed RM 108. One weak point for this thing is that it's super heavy, like 1kg. OMG how can I carry it in my bag??

I took a long time to wait for it arrive, until my neck became real real long. I purchased this on 3rd February and they mentioned I will receive my goods starting 17th February while it takes 7-10 working days to arrive. Imagine how long I've waited until yesterday, 11th March I only got it. I've even made so many phone calls to StreetDeal.MY and the supplier but nobody seems to be answering the phone calls (so what is the purpose of stating phone numbers in the website idk). Luckily a kind and patient staff from StreetDeal.My responded to my email else I think I will go for the consumer's association then.

Oh Shits I just dissect the powerbank and found a battery and two small packs of sands inside. *joking* just some random pictures I saw from Facebook. I don't hope mine is like this but I will go check out mine later today because this looked exactly the same like mine wtf!!


Lesson from the story is:
1) We need to wait patiently for online purchases to arrive at our doorsteps.
2) Don't buy online purchases else you will got cheated. WTH WTF

Anyway, thanks to my boss who paid for this useful Valentine's Day present. (Although I did all the online purchasing myself with his money. Haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment