Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Gel Nails

If you ask what is my hobby.. Besides watching Running Man and laugh like a mad person, playing with my phone and shopping, I will absolutely say doing manicure and pedicure.

I started to apply nail polishes since I was like.. 5 years old? My mum's fault, she influenced me a lot. Haha! Spent a lot on these nail polishes and I have like more than 80 bottles at home now. Oh what a waste of money huh, but girls are just being girls. Nails are very important to us. 

6 months ago, I started to be in touch with gel nails and it's too addictive omg! So far I've only did 4 gel nails. I just wanted to say gel nails never fail to make me satisfy.

Gel nails from Chez Nails

Gel nails from Chez Nails

Favorite gel nails from Chez Nails

Gelish nails from Eve Nails

One of my favourite DIY - Normal nail polish 
Colors are from Etude House

I named it the Candy Nails


For pretty manicures and pedicures services, kindly contact both my favorites as per below:

1st Choice:
Chez Nails
Address: 118-1-22 Island Plaza Tanjung Tokong, 10470 Penang, Malaysia
Tel: 04-518 3308 / 017-431 3144

2nd Choice:
Eve Nails
Address: Jalan Batu Bukit, MalaysiaPenang, 10470 Penang, Malaysia
Tel: 
012-489 6647

Fyi, both of these nails saloon are very very very nearby.


Girls please love yourself more if you have more $$ LOL ❤ (。◕‿◕。) ツ

No comments:

Post a Comment