Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Betrayal

Detective or Housewife look? Haha

"Think twice before you say it out".

I have a secret with me. It shouldn't be published in the public, but in my personal public blog perhaps?

There is a friend of mine, who had got betrayed by the partner. Everyone knew it, just that he or she don't know. I feet like telling him/her every time when I see his/her naive face, but something stopped me from telling. There's a reason behind everything and I knew this is something meant to be happened between them. Outsiders like me shouldn't worry so much. It's not my problem, or anyone else neither.

Maybe someday he/she will realize by himself/herself? 
Maybe the partner will go back to him/her?
But in my mind, there are a lot of angers and negative thoughts towards the partner. It is so shameful that I actually knew both of them for quite some times already, and seeing the partner started to betray from the beginning until now. Hey you lost my respect long time ago!

It's your choice to betray, and it's also your choice to be stupid and not alert.

Those who don't know the value of loyalty, can never appreciate the cost of betrayal.

B*stard, I wish you bad luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment