Friday, April 26, 2013

Cameron Highlands

Another throw back post to Cameron Highlands during NYE 2012.

Forgive me because I just back to blogging life since March and I really have too many things to write here for my own memories. For God's sake, this is my first time to Cameron Highlands. Friends around me had been there since their age of 6 or 7, I am just too late. I think I just spent my childhood to study lolll.

I took express bus from Penang to Cameron Highlands that costed me RM 40 per way, then took Air Asia flight from KL back to Penang. Forget to mention, Edward and his friend was already there few days ago before I arrived. We stayed at his friend's apartment.

As what I knew about Cameron Highlands are cool weathers, steamboats, vegetables, fruits, flowers, tea and all those green green view hahaha! When I reached there, besides what I've mentioned, I also saw many peoples, schools,clinics and a Starbucks Coffee! lol #craps



It was quite foggy at the end of the year that time.


Tourist shot vs Selca shot.


Actually there's nothing much to do up there, planned to try strawberry picking but cancelled did not go because the strawberries were all plucked due to school holidays and peak season on December. Save some cash go high tea hehehe.

Ended my first day noon at BOH Tea Farm for afternoon tea sessions.

 Our tea sets.

 Nom nom Butter Lemon Cake.

Perfect combination with my Peach Tea.


The only entertainment at night - chilling at Starbucks.

The next day, woke up quite early and went to the local market just for this!

STRAWBERRY~!!!


Half of them were eaten by me. I swear they were big and juicy, but if compared to Korea strawberries then "sorry lah".


A girl will take 6 pictures of herself with only one strawberry then choose the best to upload loll. That's me!

Me and my Mimiyan.

In the afternoon, we got nothing to do again, so GO HIGH TEA again.

 Carrot Cheese Cake.

Scone. Yummy

Perfect combination with my Rose Tea on the second day.




Night view from the apartment we stayed. So pretty and they won't sleep awww <3.

If you wondered why no steamboat pictures or any proper main course meals here, I gotta tell you that I did not snap any pictures because was too hungry when every time comes to lunch or dinner time lol. Cooler weather just made people extra hungry-ier. We actually had steamboat with "chapalang" ingredients, home cooked curry chicken, home cooked soya sauce chicken feets, instant noodles, chicken with coke and etc etc etc until burppppp :D

Well, still I "managed" to remember to snap pictures of this famous 源珍鸭腿云吞面 @ Bidor, Ipoh.


Address: Lot 60,Jalan Besar,35500 Bidor , Perak ., 35500 Ipoh, Perak (Restaurant Shin Thean Thean)

Contact: 016-561 2194

Business Hours: Mon - Sun: 7:30 am - 6:30 am


The taste of herbal in the soup is so heavy until you must drink all only can. =P

And also this very famous "芋泥" (Taro Mud) is a must-try item.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment