Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mind Your Malaysian Voting Business

The hit of the day and every Malaysian is talking about it - The Malaysia's Election Day is now fixed, like finally. This is my first time involving in the 13th General Election and I am kinda excited for a "change". Let's hope for a better future of our country on 5th May 2013.

Previously, I was not so into all the election news but really thanks God we have Facebook now. You gotta involve in this no matter how annoyed you are because eventually your Facebook's news feed will be flooded with the election news. Besides all the politic shits, I am quite updated for all the positive news actually.

These are some posters done by anonymous Facebookers which I think that they're pretty cool and nice hahaha!

Nomination Date: 20th April 2013
Postal Voter Date: 30th April 2013
Polling Date: 5th May 2013




"不管打雷刮风暴雨地陷,都要回家投票“
(Regardless of thunder, windy, rainstorm or land subsidence, also must go home and vote) excuse me for the rough translations



 ”一起改变马来西亚,我要回家投票“
(Let's change Malaysia together, I want to go home and vote)


For me, I've done my part as a Malaysia.
First of all, check your voter status at http://daftarj.spr.gov.my/ or http://www.spr.gov.my/ , key in your Identification Card Number and you will see something like this:


Update on 11th April 2013- Now you can see where is your voting venue like shown below:


Then, have a good time to start a war and fight for your cheap flight and express bus ticket. I am so patriotic wow!


Concerning about budget problem, I booked 1 way flight from KL to Penang and 1 way bus from Penang to KL.




Then, what's next...?

Just wait for the voting date to arrive and ACTION !! Go go go !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment