Thursday, April 11, 2013

Why Resign?

Hello! Another 8 days left to leave to KL for a new job. Definitely will miss Penang. Oh gosh, I guessed this is the 3456 times I'm saying I will have serious homesick. Awww :'(

Back to the topic, I am actually rotting in the office now and so gonna die of boredom. Reason is I have resigned and still in the period of serving 2 months notice. OMG why the hell in this world that me as a non-management staff have to serve this stupid long period of "torture"?! I actually asked this question to the management before but what I got last time was very impolite and heart breaking way of answering. Well, whatever! No doubt that I really gave up and actually hated this job, that's why I will feel frustrated and annoyed when somebody asked me about the current ex-job. I can't feel any growth from here anymore, no potential growth I mean.
B-O-R-I-N-G!

So what's the reason of resignation? The general reasons will surely be Money, Work and Management, but normally we don't say out that it is the "Management Problem" right? In fact, in reality the main problem is really the management problems you believe or not? Money and works come after that. We just don't mention them out because we want to have a good ending with employer and leave a good impression for everyone before leaving. What I can say that some employees are just too kind not to tear their faces, just like me. Do you think that we really love to change job and do you think it is really fun to leave all the lovely colleagues? *shakes head* Stress! Maybe some of you might not agree with me, but well, this is what I faced from the past. I cannot tolerate to a job that will make me a bad person, telling lies, not being honest and I really feel bad for knowing too much negative things. Ahh "too very many" secrets in my brain fml. Very big sigh and I really feel sad for leaving my colleagues here.

Ps: This is my personal blog and I hope I still have the right to express my thoughts and feelings, definitely not the right channel for you to adjudge me. Thanks :)


Anyway, I'm looking forward for a new start. An independent and strong me! Wish me good luck! 

Well said !

No comments:

Post a Comment