Sunday, April 07, 2013

Weekend Post

Hola! Just another random weekend post to keep track on what I've did so far. #craps




Saturday & Sunday selca. Spot the differences in my eyebrow.
And my lips cracked. fml

Bought myself this Laneige water sleeping pack mask to keep my skin forever moisture.
In my opinion, no matter how pretty you are after make up and if you spend more of make up tools than skincare, then you are failed.

Union Jack. Yay or nay?

Also, had my mani and pedi done @ Eve Nail
Address: Jalan Batu Bukit, MalaysiaPenang, 10470 Penang, Malaysia
Tel: 012-489 6647



Lastly, went for a dinner date with mum @ China House
183B Victoria Street and 153 & 155 Beach Street, Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Tel: 04-263 7299
Our orange and lime juices

 My main- Chicken and mushroom pie.


Mum's some sort of deep fried Super Dry chicken cutlet.

The well-known Tiramisu Cake.

Us  


Well, this is the 3rd time I pay my visit to China House. The reason I visited this time was because mum did not come here before so I tagged her along to try out. I have no feelings or the mood to do food review of this China House because foods were sorely disappointed and expensive AS USUAL except an "Okay" for the Tiramisu Cake. The chicken pie and chicken cutlets were so DRY and I finished my orange juice before I finished the pie (in fact I did not finish it). A meal like the above costed us RM 112.50 which was already in expectation. 

Besides that, we were treated like ghosts LOL. No greetings when you entered and you had to approach the busy waiter there to get your seats; and so did when you were leaving, not even a thank you when you had already paid for the so called service charges. Okay, I am not complaining and I am actually easy to get along with. So an advise to myself is "Since you are not satisfied then don't go lah!". I bet many people will say that to me hahaha!

Ciao! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment