Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Watsons Haul !

Cannot imagine I am writing such a post. Went to Watsons to get some stuffs after reading a blog post of one of my favorite blogger's beauty secret review. I wanna have skin like her. In fact my skin condition is considered quite good already, but still I love trying out new things, especially skin care products which I knew that they are not too harsh for my skin. The prices are very reasonable and affordable too. Plus+ , my basic skin cares are already running out of stock, so why not try new stuffs right?

Biore Pure Mild Facial Foam
(Gentle facial wash and suitable for people like me who have combination skin)

Simple Kind To Skin Range :
Left: Hydrating Light Moisturizer
Right: Soothing Facial Toner
(Googled and read some of the review of these two products, I want something non oily so I choose these)

St Ives Apricot Scrub
(Twice a week scrub is fine for me because I have blackheads and whiteheads problems)


Liese  Bubble Hair Dye
(Obviously this is not for face. Bought this for fun because it had been a long time I never done this bubble dye. Fyi, this is new dark shade color)

THIS IS NOT A WATSONS PRODUCT.
Daiso Nose Pack
This is from Daiso. I recommended this to many of my friends, and even did a blog post on this Daiso Nose Pack the other day. Fyi, I still have one at home with me, but I just can't help myself when I saw it in Daiso, so grabbed one first before it runs out of stock.


Imma happy girl. xoxo =)

No comments:

Post a Comment