Monday, April 15, 2013

My Favorite Photo Editing Apps

Today I would love to share about some photo editing applications that I normally used to filter all my pictures. Haha! Who doesn't filter their pictures? Don't tell me cause I won't believe it.


Well, I have downloaded kinda lot of applications in my phone.
Among all, my favorites are "美图秀秀“, "Frame Maker HD", "Line Camera" and "Squaready".


1) The super power of "美图秀秀“ (pronounced as Mei Tu Xiu Xiu)- it's already famous in the iTunes and Android Market I believed.


The best feature in this application is "人像美容”.


Edit your face with the all the options given above. 
And now you can have smooth and fair skin, acne-free face, slim face, eye-bag-free, and big eyes!


Before.


After. (it's damn scary and unbelievable that I will have such flawless fair skin and big eyes, but normally I don't filter until like that, very unnatural)


2) "Frame Maker HD"- Photo collages maker and it's perfect to fit Instagram.

Like how I combine all my lovely pictures in ONE! You can see quite a number of collages in my Instagram @splendyeess 



3) "Line Camera"- Tell me if you don't love all those cute Line stickers.


A picture of me with Baby Yu edited with Line Camera (picture must be cute a bit if have pictures with kids)

4) "Squaready"- Sharing vertical pictures in Instagram perfectly!

Now share this very cute picture of us to Instagram without cropping it!


Tadah.. Spot us on Instagram  ;) Fresh from the oven post lol!




Thanks for reading =)

No comments:

Post a Comment